Timer switch KL-4000 was designed to cover the needs of buildings in the area of time-controled lighting. It is an electronic and digital rail mounting timer that has a lot of advantages in control and operation.
Installation: KL-4000 gives as the ability to control 2 kinds of electrical connections (3 wire - 4 wire) like it is shown in the drafts of electrical installation.Time control: The device gives as the option to control the time that the control load will be activated after a buttons press. This is achieved by adjusting a rotary control that is located in the front plate of the product. The minimum time we can set is 30 seconds, and the maximum is 7 minutes.
Operation: KL-4000 has a lot of advantages in control which can be achieved by any of the connected buttons.
• Activation of the control load by a simple press.
• Renewal of the predefined time with another buttons press..
• Warning (flashing twice the control load) 20 seconds before the time reaches the end.
• 1 hour mode (the control load will be deactivated after 1 hour) by pressing any button over 5 seconds (triple flash warning if it is enabled).
• Unlimited number of simple buttons, and up to 50 buttons with internal lamp.
TIMER: Electronic - digital
OPERATION VOLTAGE: 230V AC / 40-60Hz
CONTROL LOAD: 16A 250V AC(2500W) resistive load
ON TIME: From 30 seconds to 7 minutes
• Renewal of control time
• Warning of time ending
• Manual control of load (permanently on) by switch
• 1 hour mode (with press>5sec)
• 3 wire - 4 wire connections (automatic configuration)
• Unlimited number of simple buttons (up to 50 with internal lamp)
ENVIRONMENT TEMPERATURE: -20o C to +50o C
CONTACTS: Internal contacts in an isolated box
SWITCH: 2 position switch
WIRE SIZE: From 1mm to 6mm
INSTALLING POSITION: Any type
MOUNTING: Din-rail mounting 35 x 7.5 mm (DIN EN 50022)
RANDOM CONTACT PROTECTION: According to DIN VDE 0106/100