The LED Controller SD-RGB (3 channel) is a cutting-edge product of the MASTER Smart Home line, suitable for managing and controlling lighting intensity and color using LED RGB Strips (12-24V DC). The output power of the product can be expanded indefinitely by adding amplifiers thereby making any electrical application possible. Adjusting the intensity and color of your hidden lighting locally with a push-button, 1-10V protocol and remotely via the “MASTER Smart Home” app give the perfect result. The following user manual will help you install the “MASTER Smart Home” app for Android or iOS and enjoy the “smart” lighting control functions.
Download the SD-RGB manual
LED CONTROLLER: 3 CHANNEL (Digital)
OPERATING VOLTAGE: 12-24V DC
OUTPUT POWER PER CHANNEL: 96W/12V & 192W/24V
OUTPUT POWER BOOST: The output power of the product can be expanded indefinitely by adding the amplifiers LD-RGB-BST with output power 96W/12VDC & 192W/24V each.
- of operation -20°C to +50°C
- of storage -20°C to +60°C
WIRE SIZE: ∅0.5 mm to ∅3.5 mm
FUNCTION: Soft Start
FUSE: Electronic (short-circuit, overheating and overvoltage protection with automatic reset to operation)
• To prevent any accidents, installation must be carried out by quilified personnel
• Improper installation or use can result in electric shock or fire
• Install the product according to the electrical draft of installation